*This page contains affiliate links, which means if you click on and/or purchase an item I may receive a small commission. This is at no cost to you.
Here are the items that are currently on repeat for Spring and Summer. Click on any image or highlighted text to see more details and shop directly.
1) Saddle Bag– I have it in cognac and blush. Great everyday bag. Cute tassel detail. Comes in a regular (which I have) and mini version.
2) Zip Top Crossbody: This is such a nice bag for the price. I have the cognac and it goes with everything. Has one inside pocket which I use for my phone. Enough room, without being too big. It’s light and soft and can be used as cross body or carried on your arm.
1) Ohmg Knit Cardigan– I have this in beige and the texture definitely adds to any look.
2) Old Navy Denim Jacket– I have this in the lighter wash with a little distressing. A great classic piece at an affordable price point.
2) Distressed Jeans– This pair of denim is lighter weight, so it’s perfect for spring and summer. Soft, with just the right amount of stretch. The distressing is subtle and I love the released hem detail.
3) Frayed Hem Jeans– I love a good fray. These are perfect; not too much and not too little to notice the detail. Good amount of stretch in these denim also.
1) Nude Wedges– These are just so cute. Love the perforated detailing. They are actually pretty comfortable and easy on/off with the back zipper. They are pictured here in black, but I love the nude for the warm months.
2) Flat Strap Sandal– Goes with everything, comfy, and casual. Such a steal for the quality.
3) Rose Gold Birk Dupes– These are pretty sandals and help fulfill my rose gold obsession. They are nicely cushioned and have been comfortable out of the box.
4) Nude Slide Sandals: These are so pretty and can go with casual or dressier outfits. They are pretty comfortable for being flat sandals. They also come in black, which are now reduced in price.
1) These are all a steal. I picked them up on special for $6 each, so I stocked up.
2) Here’s another collection of sunglasses, all from the same brand. I have the first in this series. They look much more expensive than $12! All of the others are cute styles also and great alternatives to the bigger name, more expensive brands.
1) Pink tassel earrings– Perfect blush pink color. On trend tassels and just a little bit of shimmer.