*This page contains affiliate links, which means if click on and/or purchase an item I may receive a small commission. This is at no cost to you.
This page is dedicated to my classic favorites. These items are my closet staples, basics that last year to year. If they happen to wear out, I buy the same items, or the current version, over again when that time comes.
1) Gap Vintage Wash Tee– I have them in white, black, and gray. They last forever and are super-soft.
2) Mossimo V-neck Tee– I have them in white, gray, and brights for spring. Soft and substantial cotton.
1) Fossil Emma tote– see my full review in the Spring Handbag Roundup post.
2) Michael Kors Jet Set Medium tote– Nice, compact tote with classic look. Helpful organizational divider and compartments inside.
1) Banana Republic Circle slider bracelet– see this post for full review.
2) Kendra Scott Elisa necklace– Not too big, not to small; neutral/opal-ey color goes with everything.
3) Kendra Scott Rae necklace– My most versatile long necklace.
4) Quay Cherrybomb sunglasses– Love the color and larger lenses; makes me feel glam.
1) Birkenstock Gizeh- My first pair of Birks. Going strong for at least 4 years now. The silver color goes with everything. Wouldn’t mind a black or white pair too!
2) Converse Chuck II All-Star- My favorite white sneaker. This updated All-Star is from their collaboration with Nike, so they are comfy and supportive like a good pair of gymshoes feel.
3) Lucky Brand Bashina Bootie- Great for spring, summer, or fall. Love the perforations and side-slits. Very comfortable. Have the lighter camel/beige color.
1) Zella Live-in Leggings: I’ve bought 1-2 pair every year when they go on sale, for the last 3 years. A black pair can work great at the gym or with any cute top for an athleisure look. They are so soft and keep their shape. The fabric is high quality; they wash and dry well.